Contact lenses can be a great alternative to standard eyeglasses and corrective lenses.
Our eye care providers have extensive knowledge of contact lens selection, fitting methods, techniques, and newly available lenses. We offer contact lenses in Detroit along with locations in Clinton Township and Romeo, MI.
Contact Lens Options
We offer many types of contact lens options. Our experienced staff takes your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common contact lens types:
- Soft contacts. Soft contact lenses are popular because they are very comfortable and don’t “pop out” the way hard lenses occasionally might.
- Disposable soft contacts. Designed to be worn for a short period of time to help prevent allergic reactions or bacterial infections in sensitive wearers.
- Hard contacts. Hard contact lenses are rigid and gas-permeable, allowing oxygen to reach the cornea and the eye to breathe.
- Daily-wear contacts. Most contact lenses are daily-wear, meaning they are worn all day and then removed at night for cleaning.
- Extended-wear contacts. Extended-wear contact lenses are designed to be worn continuously for long periods (up to a week) and need to be deep-cleaned weekly.
- Colored contacts. Colored contact lenses change the color and appearance of your eye’s iris.
Need an Updated Prescription?
Do you need an updated prescription, or are you not sure if you need corrective lenses? In addition to offering a large selection of contact lenses, our skilled clinicians also provide comprehensive eye exams.